CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Learning about migrant and labor child


My day wold be bad because we children have to go on the grain and farm. I would rather sleep till 12 noon because it would be best to eat lunch instead of dinner.
The work I would do is farm the grains and collect the grains off the farm. The other thing I would do is to wake up early and go to the market and sell things.
It is mad crazy waking up so early and going to the *** store and making ****** 2 dollars in 1 hour.
I don't go to school because I have to earn money form the people that buy food from me. The other thing is that we have to walk 3miles in order to go to the store and sell.
The only thing I worry about is that I don't go to school and if I don't have enough education and I won't have a job like until I am like 12 year old.
My parents let me work because they don't have enough money to let me go to school and also when I was little I was a naughty.The only thing we could could do is to let my brother go to school and when he find a job I go to school.
If I could change my life I would change it differently by looking for a job or look fr a part-time job and I would hand in the money for the school so I could go to school and the other way is have a teacher come to my hose to teach me.
Others should help if they want to if they don't to help it is fine with me because the thing is that they have to help others. if they want to help others the thing they could do is to buy books for the person they help and they should help us is because when they have problems we could help them back.

0 comments: