CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 23, 2008

The day I stole a Mac laptop

The day I stole a Macbook started on a day that I had tech class.....When I was in tech I was talking to my friends and Mr. Lahana screamed at me for talking to them and disrupting class while he was explaining something. I got sent outside for the whole class period and I went to the gym. It was Friday, last period. I waited and waited for class to finish because when class ended I would go steal a laptop from the school. When class was over and people started leaving I would wait till everyone was talking or having a fight then I would go steal a computer. Time past until it was time for me to go in and steal because people started to fight and teachers would come in to stop the fight. Then I got nervous for the time on. I started to go in teach, I started to take a computer, when I got out of school I would rip the things that were on the computer and bring it home. When I got home my brother didn't notice that I brought home a laptop. I knew that when mom and dad came home I would have to hide the laptop from them.....to be continued....

0 comments: