CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Stolen Laptop 2

When I got home I was looking for a hiding spot so I can hide the laptop. When my brother called me I was wondering what happened.. When I got to the room, I was asked to call mom to ask her to buy McDonald. I called. The next day it went by because no one found the computer because they didn't go to my fathers bedroom beside me. When I got in my fathers bedroom I was taking out the laptop. Then my father came home, so I just hid the computer again. My father didn't wondering because he came in the bedroom late. Later on the week I was playing on the laptop. The week coming up I doped off the computer on the streets. Some Berger's picked it up. Then my teach teacher found it. Then he brang the computer back to school. Then he said to the students "I found the computer that was stolen." The things like the number was ripped off the computer. The day on I never herd of someone stole a laptop."To be continue....

0 comments: