CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 21, 2008

The most expensive thing I never bought, but got returned



The most expensive thing I would never bought was going on line buying 2 psp and 3 wiis. I payed them 2000 thousand dollars i cash. My parents screamed at me because I wasted 2000 thousand dollars for only 5 things. They were going to deliver the items to the house. When they came my parents said that they don't want it so you people could take it back. My brother said that he wanted one only because he thinks that I might loose it like I lost my own D.S in school. The deliver didn't get a chance to talk because my parents were talking. My parents then told him that my brother wanted one psp. The deliver said that we ran out of the order and if you people don't want it we could take the order back and we will pay you people back the money

0 comments: