CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 3, 2008

Stolen Laptop 3

When I got back to the school,you know what happened?My friends started to ask if I stole the laptop. Then later the day people be coming to ask me if I really stole a laptop. I couldn't even answer each question.Then when I got of the school people be coming up to me if I stole a school laptop? I didn't know if they were police or people who want me to steal a laptop."Who are you?"I asked.We are stealers.Oh..What you want from me?We want you to steal a school laptop and give it to us.Why you want me to steal a laptop while you could steal it yourself.We are all high school students and need to work on computers. I told them"why don't you just go to a library or go to your school and ask if they could let yo us there computers.They said again"if you don't do it well kick your ***."Well no.Then they started to hit me so I ran.Don't run you little *** *****. Then I ran into the school.Kelly the school police ask what happened?They said this little kid stole our things.I was shocked.I didn't you *******s.Yes, you did.Kelly asked me if I had there things. I said "no"OK,then this kid said he doesn't have your things so you people wanna search him?They got scared because they knew I didn't have there things on me.So they left, now no one asked if I stole a school laptop.
THE END

0 comments: