CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Water Life

a. Using your own words, what are 3 things you learned about water that you didn’t know before?
1) I have learned that things other than garbage can pollut the ground or water.
2) An estuary is a bay(like oh my god)
3)I never knew there were a lot of animals that live on the (estuary(bay) this year.
b. Write a short review of Water Life. Was it entertaining? Did it teach you anything? What could the designers of the game done better?
It was entertaining but there was to much talking in it. It really did teach me a lot. There was one part of the game that is really bring, the TALKING. There was to much talking and to little action/gaming. I they added more gaming/action and subtract the talking then the gaem might be better.

0 comments: