CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 6, 2009

About Me and this girl

I meet this girl in 7th grade. I didn't know that much about her until I started liking her. Nobody knew that I like her until I told my friend Xavier. He was so surprised that I like her. He wasn't a trust worthy friend, he told her that I like her. The bad thing was that she started walking/running away from me each time I try to get next to her(even though I just wanna talk to her), the other thing is that she keeps smiling at me each time she runs form me. After I found out that she like Malik I started to stop, but I couldn't. The next day when I came to school I told Reggie, Xavier, and some other kids in math class, it was all quiet until Reggie said "Malik You go out with Marina', everyone started saying oh. Mr. Hallenbeck told us to be quiet until he knew what happened. Two days later after the problem in math class, Marina broke up with Malik to go out with Reggie. After I heard that my heart started hurting for some reason. Tow months after that Marina broke up with Reggie. Finally it was summer. I went to summer camp with a lot of my friends. When it was lunch time I saw Marina in the cafeteria. Everybody started to get happy all of a sudden. After 12:15 Miguel said "Peter do you still like old Lisa?" I'm like yea I still like her. Miguel took me to see her and I really saw her. After summer ended we had to go back to school. Well I saw Marina but there was no point of liking her right now, that is because on aim she told me that she had to move some what this year. Well that really happened on a October 30th. I wanted to give her a good-bye kiss before she leaves. I was like "nah, if we like each other in a year (that's destiny) When she left my heart started hurting more than usually, but after 2 days my heart started to get better.

1 comments:

mbetances188 said...

hay peter it's me marleni i think its really nice that you would post something that nice and sweet on your blog cool